Terms & Conditions
- All tours are fully narrated and passengers are equipped with voice activated headsets with personal volume controls.
- All flights depart from the Squamish Municipal Airport unless otherwise posted.
- All flights are weather dependent. Times and routes may vary pending weather conditions at the pilots sole discretion.
- All flights are based on a two passenger minimum. Your tour may include guests from outside your party. Glacier Air will not reserve space for a single passenger, but will try to accommodate a single with another group whenever possible.
- Arrangements may be made for private tours in advance. Additional fees may apply.
- Groups of 6 or more can be accommodated with advanced notice, please call for details.
- All gift certificates for tours are based on a two passenger minimum. Gift Certificate must be presented at time of flight.
- Children age 13 and older will be charged adult rates.
- Children between the ages of 2 and 12 must be accompanied by an adult. If accompanied by at least 2 adults, each child under 12 will receive 50% discount off the Adult rate.
- Due to safety and aircraft weight and balance limitations, passengers in excess of 230 lbs may be subject to additional fee if changes in aircraft configuration are required.
- Canada Aviation Regulations state that all children 24 months and older must be seated in their own seat regardless of child size or weight. Glacier Air will not relax this rule.
- All above prices are in Canadian funds and subject to applicable taxes.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- By entering our facility and /or participating in an activity or event, you consent and authorize without restriction or compensation to the possible use of your and/or your accompanying group’s image appearing in photograph, audio, video or other formats which may be included in future media or marketing.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
A valid credit card must be provided for all flight reservations and a 50% deposit payable to C. Morin Aviation (BC) Inc. d/b Glacier Air may be required for charter booking. Full payment is required upon commencement of each flight or invoicing payable as per contract agreements. Visa, MasterCard, Debit and Canadian currency accepted. US currency exchange rate will vary with current bank rates.
LATE ARRIVALS & NO-SHOWS
If passengers arrive more than 30 minutes past the planned departure time of their scheduled flight a late arrival fee of $50.00 can be levied by the carrier. If passengers arrive more than 60 minutes past the planned departure time of their scheduled flight, at the discretion of the carrier, a minimum of $50.00 up to 100 % of the total air transportation contract price can be retained by the carrier. There is no guarantee the flight will still be available for late arrivals. Departure time may be rescheduled at the discretion of the carrier.
A minimum $50 up to 100% of the total tour price per person may be levied to the credit card number provided at time of reservation if the guest(s) do not show up for the tour.
WEATHER & CANCELLATIONS
Glacier Air has implemented the following weather policy in order to inform all clients, including tour directors, reservation agents and guests of the challenges of operating during questionable weather. While Glacier Air will do everything possible to safely operate our flight, guests must be made aware of the unpredictability of mountain weather and cloud patterns. Glacier Air operates under day VFR flight conditions only.
- Guests are required to phone Glacier Air toll free within Canada 1-800-265-0088 or 1-604-898-9016 prior to departure for the Squamish Airport to confirm weather conditions for their flight.
- Guests will be given current weather conditions and if weather is questionable, will be given the opportunity to reschedule or cancel flight at no charge.
- If guests choose to fly after being informed of the wind and weather conditions and are not satisfied with the tour, they will not be granted a refund.
- Glacier Air will NOT reimburse any travel costs to/from Squamish Airport if flight is cancelled due to poor weather or any unforeseen circumstance.
- Glacier Air will NOT fly in poor weather conditions. Postponement or cancellation of any flight is at the pilot’s discretion.
GROUP BOOKINGS AND CHARTER FLIGHT PAYMENT POLICY
- Payments for a contracted flight made to any person to whom the carrier, directly or indirectly, has paid a commission or has agreed to pay a commission with respect to such flight, shall be considered payment to the carrier.
- 50% of total price shall be paid upon the signing of the contract, full payment for each flight required prior to flight departure, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing prior to flight departure.
- When the cancellation is made more than 5 days prior to the planned departure, no cancellation charges shall be levied.
- When the cancellation is made less than 24 hours prior to the planned departure of the first flight, 50 % of the total air transportation contract price can be retained by the carrier.
- When the cancellation is made less than 8 hours prior to the planned departure of the first flight, 100 % of the total air transportation contract price can be retained by the carrier.
- When passengers arrive more than 30 minutes past the planned departure time of their scheduled flight a late arrival fee of $50.00 can be levied by the carrier. Departure time may be rescheduled at the discretion of the carrier.
- When passengers arrive more than 60 minutes past the planned departure time of their scheduled flight, at the discretion of the carrier, a minimum of $50.00 up to 100 % of the total air transportation contract price can be retained by the carrier. Departure time may be rescheduled at the discretion of the carrier.
Public inspection of complete Tariffs (terms and conditions of travel) filed with the Canadian Transportation Agency is available for your inspection in our office, upon request. Consult Glacier Air for further information
Public inspection of complete Tariffs (terms and conditions of travel) filed with the Canadian Transportation Agency is available for your inspection in our office, upon request. Contact us for further information.
Glacier Air will make every effort to keep all information contained in the Glacier Air Website up to date. However, prices, listings, articles and other information are subject to change and are for information purposes only. Glacier Air assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions noted on this Website. Please verify all information via email or by telephone.
Publications, products, content or services referenced herein or on the Site are the exclusive trademarks of C. Morin Aviation (BC) Inc. dba Glacier Air Tours, including the “look” and “feel” of the site, www.GlacierAir.com, colour combinations, layout, and all other graphical elements. Any use of www.GlacierAir.com’s trademarks including the logo are strictly prohibited without the express permission from Glacier Air. Other product and company names mentioned in the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
This web site contains hyperlinks to web sites operated by parties other than Glacier Air. Glacier Air does not control such web sites and is not responsible for their contents. Glacier Air’s inclusion of hyperlinks to such web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such web sites or any association with their operators.
All photography and video is used by permission and is protected under international copyright laws. All rights reserved by respective owners. No content may be copied or reused without the express written permission from their respective owners.
Limitation of Liability
Neither Glacier Air nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.